2010年4月10日土曜日

★ ★ remember who we are aroma lamps change

on my desk, lamp array always call for more Aromarantanfesutibaru Ciace 1:00. If the soft glow of green glass, the glass cover down oils, aroma filled the entire room. I like how soft lighting, such as the conversion under the influence of fragrance. I keep as calm as she and her body.
This lamp store to buy a day weekend with a girl in her fashionable Lee 呀電 sources, I and another couple, her hand gently into the hands of a shopping, Yiya passing the shop, I saw this and she is happy In the light of the scent, they bought it. Gao and Xingjin in her is like a white butterfly in the spring, was written in the wind of spring endless smile.
I met her in the spring of the West Lake, Oh what time we are young. She was light at that point --



redstone rmt | アトランティカ rmt | rmt aion |

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿