2009年12月4日金曜日

[] Stain out of trouble, his youthful energy release Shii

skin that is too busy with my own fair, but my classmates and my skin smooth, when I faced the white high school yellow dots proud to say that was some light there is, at first very good, long sleep, instead, a small point of extinction more serious is about to go to hospital, Doctors saw the skin, these small points, which I thought was not worried that he is a stain on the face of a spot in the long term I am sure, their white skin, I think the president of the dirt Ta can not I, but gave us a sunny day when the Big Bang really incredible to see his face in the mirror anymore, previously smooth white face, I listlessly inferiority feeling, and one day as I felt, my mother can treat the stain of my mother I've tried almost every product, in this way, only to panic, I see Please. The most effective

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿